Saturday, December 26, 2009

Adventures of 2009

Hello again. This hasn't been the easiest year. Hurt my neck. So much rain up here in Heber Springs that it's totally wrecked the river for fishing therefore has wreck my husbands business. But the hard times is what keeps us strong I think.

Another year has come and gone. Man the older I get the faster they get. Mike, the dogs, and I took a 21 day trip that seemed like around the world. We were in Florida one day and Ohio the next it seemed at time. Sunny Florida to Kansas with wind chill of -14 below. Poor Peedee and Tiny would stand in the snow trying to peepee and looking at me like "woman what have you done"? Where's my warm blankets and the recliner. What hell are we living in now. Poor babies. But we are safe at home now.

Enjoyed a great Christmas dinner with mom and some family. Although some family wouldn't come eat with us ALL as mom invited us ALL not just a few of her kids. But to keep peace I left early so they could come later. I don't understand it seems the older some families get the more childish they become. I will always do what makes mom happy. We only have her a few more years and this is all that matters. I'm told all familes have problems and it's just not mine. Some tell me it's just the end of times. Some tell me it has to do with the older sibblings being so much older than the younger ones and it's this way in all families. I just don't understand it. Some people refuse to let things go for the sake of the family. What does this look like to their kids, grand-kids? How can you possibly know what unconditional love is? No matter what, I will love them all till the day I die. I pray for them and their families daily. I'm appoligized more than once if I've done anything to hurt them. It's all I can do and leave it in God's hands.

Christmas ended with visiting good friends Billy and Paula Immel which Billy gave Mike a job and we are so forever thankful. Paula and I go way back and it's so great to sit and talk about the old school days. Thanking God we both are alive today. We went to the Heber Springs auction and spent time with some good friends there as well Ace and Dee Morgan.

December 30th, Jennifer and I fly to Minnesota to spend 7 days with my son and his lovely girlfriend Allison. Party is planned for New Years Eve.

Well making it short today. Peedee and Tiny are so happy to be home. They never run to the door anymore to go with us when we leave. They sit in the chair and stare like they are saying, No way we are staying home. I think they are afraid they will have to endure another 21 day adventure to hell.

Until next time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Your friend Tanna, Peedee, and Tiny.